05 February 2009

Albea Cousins

I've posted this first photo before, but the second is new to me.  The first is of the "Albea first counsins," the grandchildren of William and Nina (Sprouse) Albea.  The second photo is of their spouses.  The photos were taken at the same time.

I'm not sure who everyone is, but my Grandaddy, Roy Albea Sr., is kneeling in the first photo and my Grandmama is wearing red in the second photo.  The second photo is labeled on the back:
"left to right: Betty, Joe's wife, Alton's wife, Big Doris, Bill, Lib, Melvin, Betty ann's husband, Buddy.  front row: Betty Jean's husband, Doyle"
I should be able to identify a few folks from my family tree file, but I'm not sure about everyone.

These photos were taken at a family reunion and I have a video that actually shows these photos being taken.  I'm going to try and go through the video and find out some more names.  


Family Reunion - 1989

spouses

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails