- Price. Does anyone have any money right now? Mine's better spent elsewhere right now.
- Versatility. Ancestry has a great selection of databases, but they don't have everything. I hope that by not being able to access ancestry.com I'll expand my research into areas that I've yet to try.
- Favoritism. Could ancestry.com ignore it's mac users a little more? Not by much!
- Bugs. There are a ton of bugs in ancestry.com's search functions. They are aware of many of these but fail to do anything about them.
- New Search. Don't like it and don't like how it was implemented or ancestry.com's "why don't you love it? You better get used to it." attitude about it.
Overall I think that ancestry.com is a great resource. I'll be back, but I need a break.