19 October 2010

Atlanta Expo Ticket Winner

     As previously posted, today I'm announcing the winner of the two free Atlanta Family History Expo tickets. First, thanks to the folks running the Expo who allowed me to give the tickets away. I'm very much looking forward to the Expo this November and I hope to have lots of fun and learn a lot.


    Now for the winner, which I picked using a random number generator. The winner is actually Comment #1 from Suzanne. Congratulations! I'll be contacting you, but also feel free to send me an email (vrc84@yahoo.com) if you don't receive my communication.


     If you didn't win here, there are other bloggers that are also giving away tickets. Check out the contests at Georgia Black Crackers or Tania's Roots.


     Again, I'm looking forward to this expo and seeing everyone there! Good luck with your research until then.

1 comment:

My Genealogy Girl said...

Yeah!! Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails