20 June 2013

Scrapping for the New Little Leaf

     We're only about three weeks out from adding a new little leaf to the family tree, by way of my first nephew.  It's getting exciting around here and, of course, I'm integrating genealogy into the anticipation.  I've been working on my brother-in-laws tree some more, but wanted to make something specifically for the little guy.

     My sister had decided to make a home-made baby book: a 12x12 scrapbook filled with pages made by friends and family.  I've made a few pages for her, but it occurred to me yesterday that I'd missed something: a family tree page!  I used a stamp kit my mom gave me at christmas to create this page (I'll do one for my brother-in-law's family too):


     I'm not sure if the page is finished yet.  Should I add some grass or little animals?  Either way I think it turned out nicely.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is completely awesome! So adorable!

Tracy L Meyers said...

Simply beautiful. Love the page and love the blog.

Happy Blogiversary!

*GeorgiaTim said...

YES! I like the idea of animals. Search for "scrapbooking jolee animals" on Amazon. There are farm animals and zoo animals and other sorts. It's really cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails